8.01.2010

AyAyAy

{Fav}
I was on their facebook page which you can join by searching AyAyAy and this is the message that they had on the side bar

'Apparel inspires the body’s movement, the creation of choreography, the strength to push limits, the motivation to change. AyAyAy creates with this aim in mind: the creativity and strength of human movement."
I have a ridiculous amount of this clothing and I love every peice!
I like the sports bra - great support
I prefer the capris over the skipris because I feel like the skirt doesn't give me enough coverage
and
I Love the Racerback tank {it's a must have}
It is bright, light weight and easy to move in!
The price ranges from $15-$45
The best place to search this awesomeness is on facebook because their website is currently underconstruction.


Photo's taken off facebook AyAyAy wall

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails