8.01.2010

The Chocolate

{Crave}
My In-laws are the King and Queen of finding new bakeries and such in the area. The latest crave that was introduced to me by them is "THE CHOCOLATE" a dessert cafe located on 212 So. State street in Orem. {801}224-7334 My love at first bite was with the Kitty Katrina Cake and I crave the scrumptious sucker almost everyday. Although my favorite is the aforementioned "divine vanilla cake with whipped Madagascar vanilla buttercream." You could not go wrong with any of the goodness that they offer. A very close second is their chocolate cupcake cake with luscious Carmel buttercream. The location it's self is a little house on state street, it is darling. There is room to sit and mingle and Wednesday night is ladies night. So hop on over to "The Chocolate" to satisfy your crave.

{Kitty Katrina Mini Cake}
My Gracie turned two in June and this was her cake
As talked about above these are the
{Carmel Butter Cream Chocolate Cupcakes}
Photos taken by : Brittany

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails