9.08.2010

no more pesky eye wrinkles

This one is for Brooke...
Brooke asked:  "I have a question because I am so clueless about this stuff.  What's a good eye cream,  I already have so many wrinkles around my eyes that I'm to young for.  Any ideas?"

Thanks for the question Brook!
{Currently this what I use}

Janssen Ultimate Secrets Wrinkle Free Eye Zone Gel: For all types of skin.  Janssens ultime secret wrinkle free eye zone gel is a clear gel for gentle care of the delicate skin around the eyes.  Helps to reduce puffiness and dryness lines.

Price: $40+

Where can I get it? ebay or frizzy2silky

What does b* say?  I like this product.  There are many mornings that I wake up and my eyes are puffy (allergies... enough said)  I feel like this reduces the puffiness and balances my skin.  It also has some agents in it that reduce lines.


Janssen Rich Eye Contour Creme: Enables good eye make-up hold.  Skin-smoothing and gentle on the sensitive eye area.  Lifting effect as immediate assistance and with long-term effect.  Rich and nevertheless light in consistency.  Visible improvement of the skin structure.  Increases the skin's resilience and elasticity.  Creases caused by dryness are reduced.  Supports and stimulates the skin's native regeneration process.


Price: $52.00


Where can I get it? Amazon


What does b* say:  I like to use this before I apply my make up.  It is light to the touch but rich in texture.  It is gentle on my sensitive eyes and smells nice!


Image Skincare Ageless Total Eye Lift Creme: This luxurious lifting eye crème resurfaces and visibly reduces the appearance of fine lines.T he retinyl (retin-a derivative) –glycolic blend tightens the skin, while chamomile, green tea and coneflower soothe tired and dehydrated eyes. Reveals “Ageless Eyes" in just a few applications.


Price:  $28.00


Where can I get it:  Image Skin Care

What does b* say:  I apply this every other night.  I really believe that it firms and tightens as well as reduces lines!  Of all three this may be my must have!


Cremes, Creams, Cremes...????
I don't know....  these work for me.  I have sensitive skin and these seem to work without irritating.
They may or may not work for you but I will tell you makeup wise...
I suggest these!!!
High Definition Liquid Concealer
Photo OP or Under Eye Brightener

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails