Most days, I don't want to put on makeup, but I like all my co-workers and wouldn't want to scare them all off. On the rare occasion that I don't have to put on the face, I just simply wear gloss for a little bit-o' color.
Glo-Gloss - Color: Peony
Product description: Slick gloss with gorgeous color and brilliant, sexy shine.
• Glossy, high-shine color for lips
• Pampers with aloe, sunflower oil and antioxidants
• Wear alone, layer over your favorite lipstick, or pair with gloGloss Lip Liner
• Moisturizes and protects delicate lips
• Peony is a pale pink shade
Where can I get it?
What does b* say?
Once again another fav... It goes on smooth give the right amount of sheen without the tacky feel. You know the tack you feel when applied it makes your lips stick together (yuck!). Peony in my opinion is the right amount of pale pink and the perfect amount of glaze. I love it and think it is an absolute must have BASIC gloss!