10.11.2010

I got a fever...

{fav}
A "Frye" fever that is!
Mr. Ace got me hooked on these boots about a year ago. 
They are comfortable and well-made. 
A bit pricey, but you're paying for quality.

This pair is my latest craze

The Paige Tall Riding Boot:
Sleek and stylish riding boot for women. Smooth leather upper. Round toe. Leather lined. Stacked leather heel with rubber tap. Leather sole. 3/4" heel.
Price: $348.00
Where can I get it?

What does b* say?
I have been waiting weeks to post these bad boys.  I first purchased them in black which go with everything. Then Mr. Ace surprised me with these for Christmas (they are my fav).  I love the color it is light and perfect for fall.  I like to pair them with a skinny jean.  And for all of you looking to purchase... I highly recommend these-

Hey Mr. Ace...
My birthday is coming up! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails