9.22.2010

award winning eye liner

{rave]
I didn't start wearing eye liner till college
It seemed like all the products I tried were heavy and would be half way to my nose mid day
then I was introduced to these two products
In 
Chocolate Shimmer Ink or Caviar Ink



Bobbi Brown Long-Wear Gel Eyeliner

This award-winning liner gives you the look of liquid liner with the ease and feel of a gel formula. Long-wearing, water-resistant color glides on and let’s you get it just right before it dries—then stays without a smear or crease until you take it off. 


To apply: Dip tip of Ultra Fine Eyeliner Brush into gel formula (coat both sides of brush head). Wipe off excess on tissue before applying to eye. Work quickly as product becomes transfer-resistant once dry. To remove, use Instant Long-Wear Makeup Remover.




Price: $21.00
Where can I get it?
Any Major department store, Nordstrom or Amazon

What does b* say?
This is not my every day liner {Post to come} But I do use this occasionally and love it.  It glides on you can choose how thick or thin and I love the color options.  Chocolate shimmer for day and Caviar to add some depth and a sultry look at night.  

{Apply with this}

Bobbi Brown Ultra Fine Eye Liner Brush


Easy to hold and control, this slim, tapered Ultra Fine Eye Liner Brush creates a flawless line. The brush hairs are finely pointed and tightly packed for precise application.  Winner of Allure magazine's 'Best of Beauty' Award.  By Bobbi Brown.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails