9.11.2012

A New Face Rave

I go in and out of phases with my make up. 
{based on breakout, time of the month, and the need for something new and fresh!} 
You all know the love that I have proclaimed for Stila Foundation, but when Mr. Ace called me out, by saying that I was wearing to much foundation I went on the hunt for something new.  

I found my new {fav} and current {Rave}

What is it?
Maybeline instant age rewind
Where can I get it?
I get mine at my local Harmons but I have also seen it at Target

How much is it?
$6.00-7.00

What is the best color for my skin?
Nude.  It comes in a plethora of colors I am sure you will find your match

What does the web say?
• Micro-Corrector Applicator micro-fills and smoothes.
• Active formula with Haloxyl reduces the look of puffiness and shadows while fading the appearance of under-eye circles.
• Apply neutralizer shade for extreme dark circles.
• Brightener shade adds a luminous touch.


What does B* say?
I am loving this product for spot treatment and to erase fine lines.  It is currently replacing my foundation.  It is thin, not heavy at all.  I love the application sponge.  I use it under my eyes and to spot treat my blemishes. I decreases puffiness, fills in fine lines, and lightens dark spots. It is set it with a powder foundation.  I highly recommend this and let's be honest, great price point and easily assessable!  

This is an after photo:
{Keep in mind I don't have great skin! I have to say this product is a miracle}


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails