1.22.2012

The Toothpick Cord

I have a new 
{fav}
Price: Reg $89.50 Sale $49.99

Where Can I get it? Jcrew

What does *b say?
This is a fantastic fall, winter, spring, pant and if you get the right color and have unpredictable seasons like we do here in Utah you may even be able to wear it into the summer.  The pant is comfortable and soft.  The two things I like most are the color options and the perfect amount of stretch.  It comes in regular, petite, and tall.  For colors I am drawn to the persimmon and sable brown, but you cannot go wrong with any of the options.  PS if you like them act fast!  They are offering %40 off all sale items and in my opinion that is the only time to shop jcrew!

Good Monday readers
xoxo
*b

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails