1.23.2012

Sprucing up the house

We have lived in our home for a year and a half now,  and besides the staples, couch, table, a few chairs, we really have not done much decorating.  It is contemporary and doesn't require much but, every home needs a few nick nacks and or accessories in my opinion to make it feel home like and warm.  An since I have been home more and spend most of my day on the couch feeding a tiny one, those empty walls and spaces on console table have begun to consume me.  Which lead to today's 
{fav} and {rave}

{fav}
Price $99.00
Where can I get it at? West Elm

What does *b say?
The console table in our entry was is dark wood and rather bare,  I was looking for a table lamp that was unique and would brighten up and contrast the dark wood.  Sure enough I found it in this lamp.  It was the perfect paring of something contemporary yet warm and a bit rustic.  The branch is a warm white with an unglazed finish and the lamp shade adds additional dimension with it's linen texture.

{rave}

Crazy and ugly as this item is it is an absolute 
MUST HAVE!!


Price: $10.00-$20.00 Depends on the timer you choose
Where can I get it at? Amazon or Target
(I got mine at target but found a similar one on Amazon)

What does b*say?
Brilliant!  Why didn't I think of this before and if any of you knew about it you should have shared.  What is it?  It's exactly what the name says it is... a digital timer.  I have two currently in my home and plug my lamps into them.  The lights turn on at 5pm and shuts off at 11pm, 7 days a week.  I like coming home to warm glowing lamps!
I suggest you all give this one a buy!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails