1.25.2012

Look No Further!

I have been looking for the PERFECT concealer for quite some time now.  I at one point I almost gave up. Operative word, almost.  Thank goodness I didn't because I came across this beauty a few weeks ago. 

Eye {crave}

Price: $23.99
Where can I get it at? Stila.com or Most Major Department Stores

What does *b say?
I have been looking for an under eye concealer that not only covers up the dark sleepless rings under my eyes, but leaves them dewy and fresh at the same time.  And the buck stops here.  This is the perfect combo of matte and dew.  It is great for under eye circle, scars, redness, and all of the imperfections on your gorgeous face.  Look not further I am sure this is the ultimate concealer.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails