10.10.2011

SHELLAC

I am a big fan folks.

Preface, I really like having my nails painted but it sure takes a lot of time.  If I have a chip or if the color does not match my duds it creates a mental problem for me.  Then there is the whole dry time.  Let's just say, my nails are scuffed and chipped within minutes of application.  
Solution to problem...

{Rave}

Shellac By: Creative Nails




 Where can I get them at?
Pretty much any nail salon does them these days
Price?
Not much more than a good manicure

What does b* say?
I am sold.  I would post a pic of my own nails but let's be honest I have the ugliest hands on the planet. And all I am sayin' is if this polish can make these hands look good this stuff is GOOD!  Benefits: Stays on for 3+ weeks. (I change my because I get sick of the color.) They actually seem to strengthen your natural nail and the part I like best is that they look very natural.

I think you should all try it!  If so, let me know what you think.

Have a great day!

4 comments:

  1. I love my shellac nails. I get my basic coat, top coat and colors on amazon as well as my uv light.
    Sally beauty supply sells a brand called gelish which I really like too.
    Does the same job as shellac. Its my favorite thing lately!
    I love how long it last and how fresh it looks always.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You need to have my is in law do yours she does the toes too and comes to you home you should texted or call her next time cause she is 1/2 what salons charge.. her # is 801-369-5511 her name is Amy.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know if it's just me or if everybody else experiencing problems with your blog.
    It appears like some of the text on your posts are running
    off the screen. Can someone else please comment and
    let me know if this is happening to them too? This may be a issue with my internet browser
    because I've had this happen previously. Thanks
    my site - Nails

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous,
    I apologize I have not hear of any problems but I will look into it! Thank you for the heads up!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails