8.08.2011

Stella and Dot

Over the next 15 weeks I will try to not gag you with baby and maternity items!  I am sure that they will slip in from time to time but I will share with you my current mommy
{fav}
This could be a great gift idea for a soon to mommy or grammy!
It may also be nice for a mom to give to a daughter even if they don't have children.


Price: Will vary
Where can I get it at? Stella and Dot
(My good friend Lindy Baker is a rep if you would like to order through her you can email her at lindybakercakes@gmail.com or home.stelladot.com\lindybaker)

What does b* say?
I was crazy about these from the moment I saw them.  They come in silver and gold with many interchangeable charms.  I loved all of the options but this is what I ended up going with:
 Birthstones in June, July, and Nov (for my 3 children), the leaf, and love script in gold.  All delicately place on the ball station chain. 






1 comment:

  1. You're so sweet. Love you Brit and I'm so glad you love your stuff!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails