8.16.2011

Oh Boy

We're having another sweet boy and could not be more excited!
We definitely don't need much to prepare for his arrival but I could not help my self when I came along the line 

{rave}

My two must haves:
Sweet Peanut Bicycles Infant Gown
Price: $20.00
Where can I get it at?

Footed Peanut Suit Working Machines



Price: $29.50
Where can I get it at?

What does b* say?
I don't know about you guys but my children live in onsies and layettes for about 6 months.  I learned quickly with C my oldest that jeans and excess clothing are not very comfortable nor practical.  Not for us at least.  I remember my mother saying that I should get some gowns because they are the greatest for sleeping\quick diaper changes.  I laughed at her and stated that my son would not be wearing a gown.  Oh how I have eaten my words.  Gowns are a MUST HAVE.  Brilliant for night time.  No snaps, zips, or buttons.  I highly suggest these items for a new born gift or sweet heart of your own.



2 comments:

  1. Gowns are a must have I had them for all 3 of my kids. It makes it so much easier in the middle of the night to change them when you are so tired.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for the shout out. We think gowns are a godsend too. Especially those middle of the night diaper changes.
    www.sweetpeanut.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails