8.15.2011

It's Good Monday

I am telling my self it's good Monday to keep my spirits up, I didn't sleep well last night.  (Let's be honest I have not slept well since 2004.)  Last night was particularly rough but the killer lightening display made up for it.  Did any of you Utahan's see the storm?

Todays
{fav}
is another Stella and Dot Item.  I am on a huge S and D kick so there will be many posts to come.  This one is a fav for many reasons namely it's delicacy and combo of metals

Price: $49.00
Where can I get it at?
Home.stelladot.com\lindybaker

 Price: $39.00
Where can I get it at?
Home.stelladot.com\lindybaker

What does b* say?
The ring has become a wedding ring for me as of late. I actually think of the 5 rings as each member in my little family.  I found it to be sweet and sentimental.   I love the together forever necklace the "hammering" effect on the metals makes the necklace delicate and too flashy.  Very large hand aside this it what the ring looks like on...





1 comment:

  1. This is what I bought! I put the two gold ones and two of the silver ones on either side of my wedding ring. I love the look!

    P.S. I just found out your expecting. I am so thrilled for you. You're such an amazing mom, and this little boy is so blessed to be coming into your world. Congratulations.

    Love you.
    Bj

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails