8.29.2011

Getting Ready For Baby

Baby's Top 5 
As the time draws near I realize there are still a few items that I would like or need to purchase.  I am able to Mark 3 off my list and would greatly appreciate your help with #4 and#5

#1 Infant Car Seat
Price $299.00
Where can I get it at/

What does b* say?
I am a peg perego fan!  I had one with C and G and loved it.  Although it was a tad bit heavy it was sturdy, durable, and seemed very comfortable compared to others I had looked at.  I also like that it is compatible with my bugaboo stroller as well as my double peg stroller.   I have to say if you are looking for a car seat look no further!

#2 Infant Baby Lounger
Price $200.00
Where can I get it at?
Best price found at Diapers.com
What does b* say?
I was mega excited about this lounger.  I like how modern and simplistic the piece is.  It comes in a plethora of wood bases and color inserts.  I went with the picture above.




Price: $290.00
Where can I get it from?
What does b* say?
I am sure this item is TMI but it was and is a necessity at my home!  I was told with my first child that if I was going to splurge on one item make sure that it was a pump.  Boy do I agree.  This has saved my bacon on numerous occasions.  I really like the medela products and HIGHLY suggest this one.  

Okay this is where I REALLY need your help!!
#4
My children lived in their swing but when Miss G. was born C thought it was for both of them and broke it.  Ideally I would purchase the same swing but they no longer make it.  I am looking for something simple with not a lot of bells and whistles.  Any swing recommendations would be greatly appreciated.  
Has anyone tried this?
or this?
#5 Would be a light weight umbrella like stroller
Maybe this?


Please advise.

4 comments:

  1. Lynds has the older version of the second swing down, and she loves it. If that helps.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used Joovy umbrella stroller. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just had my 4th little girl and I was looking at the 1st swing that you posted. I loved the way that it looked. I ended up getting the fisher price one that you posted as a gift. It has been pure heaven. Our little one loves it and is in it all of the time! One of her favorite parts is the mirror up by the birds and the birds move in a circle. She loves to sit and watch them go around and around.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So excited you posted this! We just found out that we are expecting our second and my mind has totally been consumed by baby products. We had the second swing for Lily and LOVED it because it was so soft and plush. I too am in major need of a new lightweight umbrella stroller!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails