8.09.2011

August

I have always loved the month of August. 
I was the kid that really looked forward to school starting and now I am the mom that looks forward to school starting.  If your house hold is like mine then you are well into the swing of "back to school" shopping.  
These are a back to school 
{rave}
and must have

Gap Skinny Rinse Jeans
1969 always skinny jeans
Price reg $69.95 Sale $49.95 

1969 selvage skinny fit jeans 




Price reg $89.98 Sale $69.95 


Boys\Toddler Skinny rinse jeans
Price reg $29.95 Sale $15.00

Mini skinny jeans
Price reg $24.50 Sale $15.00 

Where can I get these at? 

What does b* say?
My kiddos started wearing the mini skinnies last year and they became a staple for back to school.   I really like how they fit on their little leggers.  I am currently sporting the "maternity" skinnys and although I don't look to "skinny" the style is still very flattering.  Last but not least... you cannot beat the price! $15.00 for dang cute kids jeans.  You don't want to miss this.  

And
Don't forget to enter the Little Giraffe Luxe Throw 
{Giveaway}

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails