7.07.2011

Summer Hydration

Let's be honest with all of this summer sun we could all use a little hydration. 
FACE HYDRATION
{crave}
Bobbi Brown Hydrating Gel Cream
Product description: A water-based gel-cream that hydrates and balances skin. This refreshing, lightweight emulsion provides a burst of moisture, leaving skin feeling healthy, rejuvenated-and perfectly prepared for a seamless makeup application. It contains a powerfully enriched mineral water blend to hydrate, balance and revive skin. Ingredients include a tropical grass extract, which instantly increases the skin's natural ability to hold onto moisture, and vitamin E, which provides antioxidant protection against environmental damage.

Where can I get it?
I go mine at Nordstrom but you can get it anywhere where Bobbi Brown is sold you can get it online at Amazon

What does b* say?
When ever I buy a facial cream I tell the person helping me that I would like it to be LIGHT.   Somehow, I get home with my "light" cream and if feels like cake.  Ridiculous.  But let me tell you this one does the trick!  It is the real deal.  Goes on light and moisturises deep. It is simply luxurious! It is a moistuiser for any climate humid or dry. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails