7.13.2011

Orla Kiely "sale"

A few months ago I posted one of my favorite bags.  It was given to me by my mother-in-law who has better style than most gals my age.  It quickly became a crave rave fav "favorite".  So for all of you that were inquiring about the bag you are in luck!  OrlaKiely.com is having a sale! 

My top picks


Summer Flower Stem Betty Bag

Price: Orig $260.00 Sale $156.00
Where can I get it?

Apple A Day Dorothy Bag



Price: Orig $285.00 Sale $171.00
Where can I get it?

Big Summer Flower Baby Changing Bag

Price: Orig $240.00 Sale $120.00
Where can I get it?

These are just my bag picks!  There are other great items on sale as well.

Happy Shopping!

1 comment:

  1. I love her! I wish I could afford even the sale price. Haha!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails