6.13.2011

Facial Refresher

Every couple of weeks my face goes through some sort of awesome hormonal rage and I end up looking like a hot mess!  I called one of my esty (esthetician) friends who hooked me up with a new facial fav...

{fav}


Product Description:  Every acne treatment performed in Kate’s clinic begins with Detox Daily Cleanser. Get a clean start with this detoxifying cleanser & restore clarity to your complexion.
Acne and Anti-aging Acne
  • Removes impurities without irritating or over drying stressed skin
  • Fights harmful acne causing bacteria
  • Stabilizes oil production countering future breakouts
  • Phytic Acid helps fade post-acne scars & reduce inflammation
Price: $32.00
Where can I get it at?

What does b* say?
This is hands down the most effective oily\acne prone cleanser I have found to date! Most cleanser in this category strip your face and leave it dry and tight.  I have not found this to do either.  It is a deep clean without leaving your face flakey and dry.  I like to combine mine with my clarisonic for best results.   

Kate Sommerville
Product Description:
Result-oriented & alcohol-free, this refreshing toner clarifies & balances oily/problematic skin. Leaves skin feeling clean, calm & ready for the next step of your Kate Somerville regimen.
Acne-Prone/Oily
  • Witch hazel, a natural antiseptic, aggressively fights acne-causing bacteria
  • Phytic acid, a naturally delivered antioxidant, exfoliator & lightening agent, helps to reduce post-acne scars
  • Reduces oil production 
Price: $24.00
Where can I get it at?

What does b* say?
If there is one product to have in your arsenal it is a great toner.  This one does not have any weird odor, it is refreshing, clears blemishes, and lightens your skin tone all at once.  It leaves my face feeling refreshed and clean.  I may not stray from this one for awhile. I am a huge fan!



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails