6.01.2011

Conceal and Deshine

I am positive that "deshine" is not a word and doesn't make much sense, but I am running short on creative post titles!  
I was perusing my local target in search for a concealer and powder.   I found these and have to say that I am very very impressed!  Especially with the powder!

{rave}
Price: $5.50
Where can I get it?
I got mine at target but I am sure you could find it at any super market that sells Maybelline

What does b* say?
This was a lucky find.  I was looking for something darker than I usually wear that offered a bit thicker coverage.  The circles under my eyes have been abnormally dark and Maybelline Fit Me did the trick!  I have never really cover blemishes with concealer until now and I use this product for that as well.  Like I said it is a bit thicker but not cakey or chalky.  I am a big fan and who can beat a great concealer for $5.50?!

L'oreal True Match Powder



Price: $7-9
Where can I get it?
I got mine at target but it looks like the amazon price is better
What does b* say?
I didn't realize how shinny my forehead was till I looked closely at a couple of photos!  This powder is light but covers up the unwanted shine.  I also use it over the concealer under my eyes and I am really liking the results.  One of the things that I like the most is the color match.  It seems like the product will match well with any color of skin.  Not orange or cake like.  Sheer and natural.

 

3 comments:

  1. I feel like I am always deshining :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've actually been wanting to try a different concealer than what I have now! I shall give it a try :) With the powder, do you use the sponge or like using a brush? Just curious. Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amanda,
    I use a the sponge that comes with the compact
    Brit

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails