4.13.2011

Let's Snuggle!

One of the big things I {crave} while I am at work is a big snuggle on the couch with the littles when I get home.  We have been using a quilt as of late but recently purchased this...

{crave}

Price: $245.00
Where can I get it at?

What does b* say?
I first bought a little giraffe blankie when C was born and have been hooked on the company since.  They are soft, luscious, and wash well!  I have a few in Luxe as well as Chenille and although they are both very nice and great quality I am partial to the Luxe.  The price point is high but this blanket is one that you will get your money out of!
Enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. You can also buy them at sassymia.com or Amber Callister at (801) 319-2376 for a great price!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails