3.21.2011

Sephora + Nars = One Happy Gal

I was strolling through Sephora on Friday, on the hunt for a new bronzer.  I have used the Bobbi Brown Brick for years and was kind of in the mood to switch it up!  I tried a few different ones but was most impressed with Nars.  
{fav}

Bronzing Powder
Nars Bronzing Powder is a true brown-based bronzer with a gold shimmer fusion that's excellent for creating or enhancing the look of healthy, glowing, tanned skin.


Price: $33.00
Where can I get it?
Sephora or Amazon

What does b* say?
When I looked at it for the first time I was skeptical because it seemed like it would be thick and just to strong of a color.  But I was wrong.  If you apply it with the correct brush it is light and adds just the right shade.  It also contains a very light sparkle!

In my opinion the perfect brush to us is the

I found it online at AMAZON for $19.99 and it is regularly $50.00

What does b* say?
Holy cow GREAT price.  In stores it is 50+ The bristles\hairs are the most soft that I have felt in any brush!  It is large and offers a great even coverage!

  


1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails