3.03.2011

A Phenomenal Color with an inappropriate name?

I was purchasing my favorite foundation on the sephora website the other day and found this kit.  I had tried the color before and loved it but for some reason never purchased it.  I thought the kit was a great value and wanted to try it all. 

{rave}

Fashion Icon Set ($78 Value)
What it is:
A four-piece Spring beauty set created exclusively for Sephora by brand founder François Nars.

What it does:
This runway ready set will have you going utterly wild with colors infused with golden flecks of peach and pink. It includes a harmonious mini blush duo, lip gloss, orgasm multiple, and nail polish.

This set contains:
- 0.08 oz Mini Orgasm/Super Orgasm Blush Duo (peachy pink with shimmer/ peachy pink with gold glitter)
- 0.5 oz Orgasm Nail Polish (peachy pink with gold sheen)
- 0.28 oz Super Orgasm Lip Gloss (sheer warm pink with golden shimmer)
- 0.14 oz Mini Orgasm Multiple (peachy pink shimmer)
- Get the Look Instructions


Value $78
Price: $59

Where can I get it at? 
Amazon (has the best price and free shipping)

What does b* say?
Not gonna lie I think the name is a little out there for me.  With that said the color is phenomenal and screams spring.  There is a little gold fleck in each of the items which is absolutely gorgeous.  The polish is darling, a light coral with a fleck of gold...stunning. But my most fav is the stick.  It applies the color perfectly and is not chuncky or thick.  Gotta love that.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails