3.11.2011

It all about the eyes

Do you wake up some mornings look in the mirror and wonder what happened to your eyes during the night.  There are some mornings I wake up and my under eye and eye lids are on the same plane as my cheeks and forehead.  Puff central!  I usually can count on that after Sushi or some meal high in sodium.  Anyway I found an amazing solution...

{fav}
Clinique - All about the eyes serum De-Puffing Eye Massage



Product Description:  This instantly cooling rollerball helps massage away bags, refreshes and hydrates puffy eyes on contact. Brightens eye area immediately and over time. Combats dark circles, too. With caffeine, potent antioxidants and soothing botanicals. Oil-free, non-irritating. Ophthalmologist Tested. 

Price $26.00
Where can I get it at?
Any major department store that carries Clinique
Best Price at AMAZON $23.99

What does b* say?
Most mornings I apply the product right before my make up application.  If I notice dark bags or any puffiness through out the day I will apply it then!

I hope you all enjoy your Friday!!
Don't forget about the I Believe Quote GIVEAWAY!  
Enter to win on the sidebar!

1 comment:

  1. I soooo badly need this!!!! Thanks for the post!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails