3.07.2011

Clarks

About a year ago I got Mr. Ace and C matching boots for Christmas.  I am sort of a nut when it comes to matching within appropriate parameters.  I think I got the match bug from my darling Grandparents who still coordinator outfits to this day. 

These are my 
{fav's}
for the whole family...

Price: $95
Where can I get it at?
My favorite NYC store Shoe Parlor

What does b* say?
I am a lover for the short boot which you will see below, but I tried these on and fell for them.  They are comfortable!  I like to cuff my jeans or wear a skinny leg with them.  They are not a typical shoe for me but they have become one of my current fav's. 

For Mr. Ace:
Price: $95
Where can I get it at?


For C
Clark's Kids Desert Boot (toddler)
Price: Reg $56 On sale $44.80
Where can I get it at?
 
 
For G
Clarks Kids Desert Boot (toddler)



Price: Reg $56 On sale $44.80
Where can I get it at?
 
I really like the sand color for G!

 

 





2 comments:

  1. Super cute Brit! The pair you got Mac would be awesome with no socks, a flouncy loose cotton shirt and flowy boho, knee length skirt...on you of course...not Mac!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a few pairs of Clarks and they are so comfy!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails