2.10.2011

The Prep for the Big Night

I have been getting ready for this little shindig coming up for a week now.  It seems like it is all I am talking about... I promise it is almost over.  Thank heavens, but I wanted to share with you 2 of my get ready tips that I thought were worth sharing.


When these first came out I was very skeptical.  I thought the eye?  No way.  I am not going there way to close to... well the eye!  What am I talking about?  Today's 

{rave}

Eye Lash Extensions

Who gets them? Apparently everyone.  I had no idea I was so behind the eight ball.  All I can say is I am in love with them.  The neat part is you look great even without make up on and never have to wear mascara.  It adds an amazing pop to your face.  


I am not going to say much more about them today.  All I can say is that you will want to MAKE SURE you check back on Monday!

{fav}

And last but not least I lost 6 pounds in the last 6 days and I thought, 
"Hey, if it was successful for me.  Maybe y'all would be interested as well".  
Here is the 7 day jump start diet\lifestyle change...

Day 1 1/2: Only Protein.  I know this sound gross but only flesh.  Eggs, chicken, ham, fish (go wild!)
Day 2: (dinner) Any Protein and Veggies (only veggies you cannot have are root vegetables)
Day 3-5: Protein, Veggies (same as above), and Berries (anything ending in berry)
Day 6-7: Same as above except you can add Skim milk, Yogurt, Cheese, and Cottage Cheese (essentially dairy)

I held out on the dairy and just continued days 3-5 through 6-7.  I also worked out for 45 minutes on days 2,4,5,&6.  I typically would not share this because I think it is a personal thing, but I know it helped me and jump started my metabolism I lost 1 1/2% body fat and 6 lbs.  If you were looking I hope this helps!

Check Back on Monday for a Possible GIVEAWAY!
Happy Friday

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing, I love to hear ideas of how to boost your metabolism and shed a few lbs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow you go Girl! Man I sure need to lose 6lbs! Having a food blog really isn't helping in that dept! I may just give this a try, thanks for sharing! And P.S. your lashes look great! Love lash extensions.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails