2.03.2011

Last but Certainly not least!

 I have saved the best for last.  Unfortunately we ate there on the last day wishing it was the first.   We would have gone back every morning.

6. Normas 
Located at the Le Parker Meridien on 199 W. 56th Street.


Rumor has it... best breakfast in in NYC.  We ditto it!

One Huevos Rancheros
One Cheesey Omlete
One Monte Cristo with yummy relish
and the most talked about dish - drum roll please
The
Banana Macadamia Nut Pancake
(moment of silence please)





What does b* say?
A little on the pricey side but worth every bite!  If you go, get the pancake.  Actually, I don't think you could go wrong with anything on the menu.

1 comment:

  1. Ronnie wrote: "Hehe - We made it into your blog. :) BTW, I totally agree with you re: Shake Shack - VERY overrated. I do love Serendipity & Carnegie Deli, too. Never heard of Norma's - I'm gonna have to check that out. Next time you're in NYC we all have to go to Carmine's! Two of my other favorite NYC places are Hop Kee in Chinatown where I've been eating with my family since I was a little kid, and Sarabeth's for brunch. I usually go to the Sarabeth's on the UWS, but I've been to the one on CPS and that's good as well.Oh, and if you make it up to our hood in northern Manhattan to go to the Cloisters Museum, you should try the New Leaf Restaurant in Fort Tryon Park. It used to be a dump, but Bette Midler revamped the place not too long ago and all proceeds benefit the New York Restoration Project. A little pricey but food is good and it's for a good cause."

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails