2.21.2011

I got a fever...

Despite the snow that continues to fall I have got spring fever!!  I am very sick of wearing black.  I want to take my blacks and grays, sweaters and jackets and throw them nicely into a spring\summer slumber!  I have a yearning for painted nails and toes.  Frills and pastels. Stilettos and skirts.  
I think your catching my drift. 
I have got the bug!

This is what I am jonesing for at the moment
{crave}
Bellatrix Floral Chiffon Blouse



Price: $68.00
Where can I get it at? Nordstrom
What does b* say?
Yummy airy and screaming spring time!  I think it would be darling with some straight cuffed jeans and some nude stilettos! 


<--Like maybe these!  The Citizen of Humanity 'Ava' Straight Leg Stretch
Price: $163.00
Where can I get it at? Nordstrom or Amazon
This is currently my go to jean.  I like it cuffed or straight with flats or heels.


For a price saving alternate these would pretty
great as well!-->
I have not had the chance to try them on yet.
Price: Org $49.99 on Sale $17.48


<-- For shoes I am loving these...
Price $99.95

And I really really like these as well -->
Price $118.00
Where can I get it at? Zappos



Last and certainly not least a
                  {fav}




 Hope you have a fantastic MONDAY!





No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails