2.08.2011

Guest Post: Muriel from Cook Bake & Decorate

I am very excited to announce a new friend to the Blog word.  And boy oh boy does she know what she is talking about.  Her blog is filled with yummy baked treats, delicious meals, and darling decorating ideas.  With no further ado...

{fav}

First of all I just want to say thank you to Brittany for asking me to guest post on her absolutely lovely blog! I feel totally flattered! She asked if I would post about one of "MY FAV" things. Honestly, in the cooking world, I have so many FAV things that I use on a daily basis, such as my Kitchen-Aid that my hubby got me for Christmas 2 years ago (He got me the Tiffany Blue one and I must say that even the days I don't use it, it gets plenty of stare time. I can't help it! Anything that color deserves to be stared at!) Anyways, back to cooking. So "My Fav" thing at this moment has got to be my Silpat Baking Liner. I love that thing! It has made my baking experience so much easier! Not only the clean-up, but my cookies are no longer burnt on the bottoms, my rolls no longer stick to the pan, and my pans still look like new! Really, you can't go wrong with one of these things! I also love, love, love these adorable cupcake liners! Not only are they so cute, but they help in cooking the cupcakes more evenly, and like the Silpat you no longer will have dirty cupcake tins! In fact, with these little babies you no longer need cupcake pans. These liners are dishwasher safe and reusable for a very long time.


Price $12.10+
Where can I get it at?

What does b* say?
Must have baking item.  I cannot believe I didn't think of this before.  One of my favorite things to do is melt and mold\form chocolate on it.  Drizzle chocolate in a lattice shape or what ever shape you want and it becomes a really pretty decoration. 

Price $24.00 (williams-sonoma) or $9.99+ (amazon)
Where can I get it at?

What does b* say?
Another great one.  I do not own them myself but have used them and really like them!


Well, thanks again to Brittany for having me drop in! I hope you all go get yourselves one of these lovely baking liners and save yourselves from the headache of burnt cookies and rolls and lots of clean-up! Happy Baking!
 
DO NOT MISS HERE BLOG
If you are looking to score one of the AMAZING SILPAT's
Check out her GIVEAWAY at
 
        

4 comments:

  1. Love Cook, Bake, Decorate!!!! Muriel, you are so talented girl! And love Sharee and Britt for introducing me to your sweet blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Kar! I have to admit that I stalk your blog all the time! Amazing! Your photos are all so beautiful and your recipes, YUM!!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails