2.09.2011

And the Verdict is in...

Thank you all so much for your great comments, it really did helped.  
After a lot of trying on and some serious returns,  
this is the ensemble that will be worn on Friday night.

{fav}


Price $45.95 Org. $80.00

Where can I get it at?
I Got mine at KARMALOOP ($45.95 best price I have seen)
Use Code ELITE to get %20 off at KARMALOOP on orders over $60.00
or you can get it at

What does b* say?
I was looking for something Youthful, New Age, and Modest.  This met my expectations to and more!  It is longer than I thought it would be and in my opinion hits the leg in the perfect spot.  The fit is fantastic, fabric is amazing, and considering the price and is very comfortable.  It hands down fits better than any other dress I tried on.  If you are looking for the PERFECT little black dress this is it. PERIOD. (Fits true to size)

Price: $164.00
Where can I get it at?
Apparently I didn't do enough research when I purchased mine because they are $139.95 at Amazon with free shipping.

What does b* say?
Theses shoes are ridiculously high but they are HOT.  They pair perfectly with this garb I have thrown together.  The boot happens to hit perfectly on the ankle and only makes me 6'5".  Watch out LA.  Amazon woman comin' in!

Price: $10.00

Where can I get it at?

What does b* say?
Love the price.  Love how opaque they are!

ACCESSORIES

Price: $58.00
Where can I get it at?

What does b* say?
I can't really wear a necklace with the neckline of the dress so I opted for bangles.  I think they are the perfect edgy addition.  

Price: $88.00
Where can I get it?

What does b* say?
Little pricey, but I wanted to stay with the whole black metal theme.  They make this earring in silver and gold and they are both worth checking out!


If I get bold, I may take a picture and post it.  
But until then...
THANK YOU FOR ALL OF YOUR INPUT!

    








4 comments:

  1. Yay! You are going to look insane! All 6'5" inches of you! Have a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This getup will look totally fabulous on you! I have that bangle set in gold! TO DIE FOR!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my so cute!!! I was to late to vote but that was the dress of my choice! You are gonna look like a HOTTIE!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great choice! You'll have to post pics from the evening! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails