2.25.2011

6x's cleaner 6x's better looking skin!

Where to begin?  I found out about this product about a year ago.  It was soccer season for C and I ran into one of my most favorite childhood friends.  She was a couple of years older than me and I idolized her as a kid.  Pretty, sweet, smart, and kind.  As we got to talking she said that she read this blog and was waiting for me to do a post on "her" favorite product.  I asked what it was and her response was foreign to me.  I had never heard of it before.  She told me all of the things that she loved about it and said it was a MUST TRY.  I did a little research and my only hick up was the cost.  It seemed a little pricey considering that my hands are 'free' and pretty much did the same thing.  
Around the holidays my skin went in freak out mode and I was reaching out for any help I could get.  I decided to ask for the product for Christmas and since then I have had a very clean and happy face!

{fav}{rave}{crave}

What is it?
While cleansing is the first step in any skin care ritual, it is often over looked.  Typical manual cleansing can leave behind dirt and oil trapped in pores.  This build-up can damage the appearance and health of your skin and keep you skin care products for working like they should.  
Used and rcommended by spas and dermatologists, Clarisonic Sonic Skin Cleansing Systems use a patented sonic frequency of more than 300 movements per second to gently, yet thoroughly remove 6X more makeup and 2X more dirt and oil than cleansing with you hands alson.  Cleaner skin is the first step toward healthier skin.  And healthier skin is smoother, more radian and more beautiful.
Sonic Cleansing benefits:
Removes 6X more make than manual cleansin
Leaves skin feeling and looking smother
Removes impurities that keep creams and serums from working their best
gentle enough to use twice a day
reduces oily areas, dry skin patches and blemishes
minimizes the appearance of visible pores
Price: $145+
Where can I get it at?

What does b* say?
I was very excited about this product.  I thought if it really does everything that it states under the benefits list it is simply a miracle.  But, I was still skeptical!  The first night I got it I washed my face as I did every other night, then I used my Clarisonic.  After letting it do it's thing I looked at the brush head and was totally grossed out!  It still had a large about of makeup and debris on the brush.  I showed it to my husband and said, "holy cow,  it that was what was left on my face imagine how many years I have been going to sleep with an unclean face."  I mean no wonder I have had breakouts my whole teenage and adult life.  I kid you not, in the last month and a half my skin has been more fresh and clearer than it has ever been.  This product is an investment but I have to say if having clean healthier looking skin is enticing to you then it it worth it!  I have the Clarisonic Classic it has two speeds and I use the sensitive head.  I use it with my own product but some of the systems comes with some samples.  It seems to be the combo for me.  There are a plethora of options and you will need to research them to find the on that suits your skin best.  For all of you frustrated face people.  Stress no longer!   
I found a few coupons online for the systems try these...


I was trying to find an alternate system at a lower price point and this is what I found...
Has anybody used it?

Price: $28.54
Where can I get it at?
Amazon with free shipping
What does b* say?
It claims to have the same benefits.  I would be interested to try it.  If you have please weigh in!

  




3 comments:

  1. Oh i am so glad you finally tried it! It is seriously my favorite product of all time. I have had it over a year now and still use it everyday. And you are so sweet. If only you knew how much I looked up to you Brit...you are amazing! I seriously love your blog and check it everyday. I love to see what new things you are trying out. You have given me so many great ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Reading this post got me to buy the Olay Cleanser since I too have had off and on breakouts my whole life and have been wanting to try something that would help. Let me just say that it's awesome!! I can tell a huge difference even from the first Day and after just 3 days of using it, my skin is a lot more clear and just feels so much better! So Thank You Brit for mentioning it in your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. My mom bought me the Clarisonic 3 Christmases ago and I love it!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails