1.10.2011

Subtle Shimmer

I know you may think you have seen this post before and you have but with a different tone.  I posted months back about the bobby brown shimmer brick bronzer and wanted to tell you about it's amazing sister colors. 
There are a few months in the winter that without fail I am extremely pale.  I usually fix that with a couple of trips to the tanning bed and whole bunch of bronzer, but seeing as I am on a tanning hiatus and bronzer makes me look like an omba lompa I needed to find something else. 
I am currently crushing on this...
{rave}

This shimmering, brush-on powder creates a soft, rosy glow. Works well with neutral, pink and rose blush shades.

Price $38.00
Where can I get it?

What does b* say?
I am loving this particular color combo (rose)  it is sweet, delicate, and adds just the right amount of color to my face.  I also have apricot and pink and think they are great choices as well.  I hope this helps in adding some shimmer to your already gorgeous face!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails