1.06.2011

Snow + Sun =

{crave}
It is only 20+ degrees here but the sun is shinning and holy moley it is bright outside.  As a kid I never wore sunglasses nor sunblock.  My eyes were never sensitive and I loved the burn on my skin! But age is an interesting thing... I now require sunglasses at all times and I am terrified of having blotchy awful skin so I cake on the block!  Today's craves...

Image Skin Care Solar Defence
Product Description:  4oz. A water based, Oil-FREE moisturizer that provides maximum protection against environmental factors that lead to premature aging. Blocks both UVA & UVB rays for total protection. Our most popular formula yet!

Price $31.00
Where can I get it at?

What does b* say?
I use this product as my daily moisturizer as well.  It is not greasy in my opinion it feels like a light moisturizer and is great under you daily makeup.

Eye
{crave}

Ray-Ban Aviator Large Metal Sunglasses
Price $138.95 or $129.99 (at amazon)
Where can I get it at?

What does b* say?
Mr. Ace surprised me with these for Christmas.  I am crazy about the gold with the rose lens if you don't like the color scheme it comes in an array of options.  Squint no more!!

3 comments:

  1. I still don't have a facial sunblock that I love. I may have to try this one. My only question, does it smell or seem heavy like most sunblocks do??? That's always the kicker for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No Kar... That is what I like about it. It is relatively light and not greasy! It does have a scent but it is not perfumey just fresh! I highly recommend it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. K I'm going to get it! Thanks for the tip!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails