1.11.2011

Ridiculously dry hands?

{crave}
Obsessive compulsive disorder mixed with dry winter months is a deadly combo for my hands.  Between washing my hands constantly and the crisp air my hands are undesirable to say the least.  I walked in to work one morning and one of the cracks was so bad it started to bleed.  I was telling my boss about it and two seconds later he walked in my office with this...
(sweet name right?)
If you are dealing with problem skin, eczema, chafing, severe dryness, diabetic skin damage, cracked heels etc., you know how badly you would like to find a product that actually does what it says it does. Well, now you have! Dr Hess Products are so moisturizing and healing that you will fall in love with this product overnight. In fact, if it doesn't help, we will give you your money back, guaranteed

Price $14.99
Where can I get it at:

What does b* say?
It is hard to find a lotion that is moisturizing and NOT greasy.  This product does it.  I love it on my hands especially cuticles and at night I put it on my feet and they are oh so smooth in the morning.  The smell is a "hint" of menthol which I really like.  PS if you are a skier or you get chapped\dry lips it is wonderful for that as well.

4 comments:

  1. That's hilarious! Not your poor hands, but the udder ointment!;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for posting this remedy! I have the EXACT same problem

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've seen this stuff before and I need to get some of it. My hands are sooo cracked and dry it's so bad. Thanks for the tip!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am always looking for moisturizing lotions in the winter. It is so dry here! I am definitely going to get some of this. Another cream I just started using is CeraVe. It feels like a quench of moisture on dry skin. I love your blog! I find myself getting things from here pretty often. I appreciate your help!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails