1.05.2011

"Day Off"

It's my day at home. 
If wishes were fishes I would stay at home all day in this... But seeing as I already did that Christmas Eve, Christmas day, and the Sunday that followed to which C responded by saying, "mom you sure wear those a lot" I decided to change mid morning.  Plus I had to take G to dance and I would have been a pretty "wild" site!  
What does this lead to? 
Our Hump day..

{fav}

Price $59.50
Where can I get it at?

What does b* say?
Comfort Check - Style Check
The fit is perfect and it is oh so cozy!  I am 5'9" and some times it is hard to find pj's that are long enough for my gams.  This set is swell!

And one more 
{fav}

My teenies little feet get pretty cold this time of year and their Grams got them these for Christmas...

Price: reg $39.50 Sale $28.00
Where can I get it at?

What does b* say?
Oh Oh so cute!  You cannot go wrong with any of the selections!  
PS if they had them in my size I would sport the unicorn without question!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails