12.07.2010

The Ultimate Stocking Stuffer

in my opinion is...

{crave} {rave} {fav}

I have two favorites and I use them both for different reasons...
{1} Burt's Bees Lip Shimmer
Product description: Burt's Bees Lip Shimmers Burt's Bees Lip Shimmers come in new shades and packaging! Ingredients: Sunflower oil, castor oil, beeswax, candelilla wax, lanolin, cocoa butter, tocopheryl acetate & tocopherol (vitamin E), peppermint oil, carnauba wax, comfrey root extract, rosemary extract. May contain: iron oxide, mica, carmine or titanium dioxide.

Price: $3.00
Where can I get it?
I get mine at my local grocer but I also found it on Amazon

What does b* say?
I like this for many reasons... First, it is moisturizing, second, it adds the perfect hint of color and third, it seems to last forever!  I have had the same tube for 2 years.

{2} Burt's Bees Pomegranate Lip Balm Tube
Product description: Replenishing and hydrating natural lip balm. Infused with the antioxidant goodness of Pomegranate oil.  Replenishes moisture and restores texture to reveal smooth, healthy lips

 Price: $2.40
Where can I get it?
I get mine at my local grocer but I also found it on

What does b* say?
This is a no fuss lip balm.  It has a light pink hue but doesn't really add color to your lips.  It is one of the most moisturizing balms I have used.  It was a joy to find it in my stocking last year and I am hoping that Santa will consider dropping

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails