12.14.2010

A sweet gift for her

{fav}
I am crazy about gold right now. 
Not gaudy gold but the sweet delicate pressed or hammered gold.
I found this on etsy and think it would be a great surprise under the tree

Petite Gold Leaf Pendant with Sunny Chalcedony and Blue Amazonite


Product description:  Lovely charm pendant that hangs on gold vermeil 18" satellite chain. It hold petite gold vermeil leaf charm, sunny yellow faceted chalcedony briolette and vibrant turquoise blue amazonite bead - such a lovely summer neck piece.
It will come to you gift wrapped and ready for giving.

Price: $29.00

Where can I get it at?
SMV Designs

What does b*say?
I think it is delicate and would add a finishing touch to any outfit.  I love that the gold is not to overwhelming!

I like these too...

Labradorite and Blue Amazonite Stack Earrings
Price: $32.00
Where can I get it at?
SMV Designs


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails