12.09.2010

A perfect hoody for your honey

{fav}
HOLIDAY SUGGESTION

This is one of my favorite articles of clothing that my husband wears, for that matter, owns!
He actually has it in both green and blue. 
He says it MEGA comfortable and I think it looks great with his eyes!

It is light weight and soft


Heathered texture and a contrast zip placket modernize a fleece hoody cut from a supersoft blend.
Price: $49.00
Where can I get it at?


Here is option that I had wished they had when I purchased Mr. Ace's....

HELLO TARGET!!
Almost the same jacket half the price.  LOVE LOVE IT!  Soft comfortable and comes with a wider color selection.  I just picked on up for my nephew... you should too.

Garment Fit: Athletic Fit
Material: 60 % Cotton, 40 % Polyester
Care and Cleaning: Machine Wash Cold, Tumble Dry Low
Neckline Style: Hooded Neckline , Hooded Collar
Sleeve Length Type: Long Sleeves
Closure Style: Zip Front Closure(s)
Hem Style: Straight Hem(s)
Pocket Style: 2 Front Pocket(s)

Price: $19.99
Where can I get it?


What does b* say?
I cannot even tell the difference!  Love the target one and so will your hubby, boyfriend, nephew or maybe even yourself... seriously considering one for me!





No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails