12.16.2010

Most Favorite Sweater of the Year!

{fav}
Like I said this is really my FAVORITE sweater!
Sizing: Women Sizing with a Contemporary Fit  Material: 52 % Nylon, 48 % Nylon  Care and Cleaning: Dry Flat, Machine Wash Cold  Knit Type(s): Jersey  Sheerness: Opaque  Garment Length: Below Waist  Neckline Style: Scoop Neckline , Cowl Collar Long Sleeves , Ribbed Cuff(s)  Closure Style: Pullover Closure(s)  Hem Style: Finished Hem(s)

Price:  $24.99
Where can I get it at?
The one and only

What does b* say?
This tunic is one of the most comfortable items I own that happens to still have style (in my opinion).  It is warm, soft, and light as well.  I really like this with a pair of skinny jeans and flats.  It is also darling with leggings and boots!







No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails