12.27.2010

A Holiday Gift Rave

Welcome back from the Big day... Hopefully you are all above water and had a very MERRY weekend.  This is one of my many favorites I am going to share with you over the next few days.
{Rave}

Product description: The award-winning, professional tourmaline dryer, the T3 Featherweight delivers lightning-fast drying for a professionally perfect finish, all encased in a super-lightweight body. Infused with tourmaline gemstones, known as the electric stone for its ability to emit ions and infrared heat, patented T3 technology delivers frizz-free, healthy styling by sealing in moisture and reducing static electricity. 60% faster drying and styling over conventional dryers; T3's SoftAire™ air flow of gentle, even heat means no over-drying, which leaves hair smooth, shiny and professionally perfect.

Price: Typically $200.00
AMAZON has it for $169.99 (best price)

What does b* say?
I have used the same hair dryer for 7 years it has been one of the best items in my daily arsenal.  Unfortunately it is no longer getting hot and needed to be put to rest.  RIP my beloved dryer.  Needless to say, Mama B slipped one of these, under the tree and I am in love!  It is warm and drys my hair in half the time.  It is light weight and I kid you not my hair is less frizzy and it is seems as though it was less damaging!

2 comments:

  1. i was JUST looking at my hairdryer (that is duct-taped together) thinking i needed to ask you for a recommendation.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails