12.28.2010

A Winter Fresh Bronze

{crave}
Unfortunately, I am oh so pale this time of year and I have stopped tanning (indefinitely)!  Which is huge because I love me some UV rays.  I have been hunting for a great dewy bronzer and think I have found my new fav...
O-BRONZE INTUITIVE CHEEK BRONZER 
Product Description: Get gorgeously glowing cheeks in your own perfect sunkissed bronze shade. This innovative creamy cheek bronzer instantly transforms from white to your own custom shade of bronze. O-Bronze is packed with our exclusive Goji-Berry C-Complex, ginkgo biloba, and pomegranate seed for antioxidant protection. Apply a small dab to cheeks with fingertips and blend, breaking beads to release your most natural bronze glow. 

Price:  $26.00
Where can I get it?


What does b* say?
I like this product because it is natural and gives a fresh look to your face.  It is not thick or cake like.  It gives a simple sheen and you can gauge the light and darkness to your liking (depending on how much you put on).  I think the price range is affordable and would great any season!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails