11.09.2010

Shampoo is better... No Conditioner is better

{crave}
In this case the shampoo and conditioner are equal.
And equally fantastic.
My current crave and health hair save is by
L'oreal Professionals

L'Oreal Professional Absolut Repair Repairing Shampoo
Product description: Oiliss Masque for Dry, Unruly hair

Price: $21.00
Where can I get it?

L'Oreal Professional Series Expert Absolut Repair Conditioner
Price: $20.77
Where can I get it?

L'Oreal Professional Series Expert Absolut Repair Masque
Price: $28.33
Where can I get it?


What does b* say?
This product is for dry and damaged hair.  In my opinion it is the perfect once a week pick me up.  In the fall and winter months my hair gets really dry, so  I use this once a week to revitalize and moisturize.  It is perfect after a harsh color or like I said a once a week recharge.  I also really dig it because it doesn't break the bank I feel like it is reasonably priced for how great it is!

PS. I like Amazon because there is free shipping

           

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails