11.29.2010

The perfect gift for the colorful gal

{rave}
I was returning an item at my local Nordstrom and stumbled upon this great gift.  
Complete cosmetics wardrobe features a mirror in the lid for easy application and includes the following:

- Two slide-out tiers that hold 144 eyeshadows in warm and cool shades.
- Six blushes that complement any skin tone.
- Three eyeliners in black, chocolate and midnight blue.
- Six cream eyeliners in black, grey, brown, purple, blue and green.
- Mini blush brush.
- Mini eyeliner brush.
- Mini dual-ended brow brush and sponge-tip eyeshadow applicator.


    Price: $29.00
    Where can I get it?

    What does b* say?
    I am shocked at what a great buy this is.  I think it is a great gift.  There is every hue on the rainbow from cool to warm.  

    1 comment:

    LinkWithin

    Related Posts with Thumbnails