11.12.2010

OPI Burlesque

{fav}
I am a fan of the glitter toe look but not a fan of glitter toes per say.  I like to run and I don't feel like the flex very well.
But don't worry...
Burlesque to the rescue!

Product description: OPI Burlesque Holiday 2010 Collection

Color names: Kit Includes: Rising Star #B09 Ali's Big Break #B13 Bring on the Bling #B03 Extra-va-vaganza! #B05 Glow Up Already! #B04 Let Me Entertain You #B12 Show It & Glow It! #B07 Simmer & Shimmer #B06 Sparkle-Icious #B08 Take the Stage #B10 Tease-y Does It #B14 The Show Must Go On! #B11
 
Price:


Where can I get it?

What does b* say?
I am glitter crazed!!!  I think the whole collection is fantastic!  I like to paint the base layer with the solid color and then paint over it with the GLITZ.  I am currently sporting "rising star" with "bring on the bling" on top. I think it is the perfect Thanksgiving cocktail.  And for the holidays I would suggest "Ali's big break" with "sparkle-licous" on top.

Have a Sparkling weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails