11.28.2010

Not only does it look Christmas it smells like Christmas...

Well, it's been a few days folks and let me tell ya it has been amazing!  
I felt like a kid in school again soaking up every precious minute of Thanksgiving break.  I cannot remember the last time I had 4 consecutive days off with no where to be but with my kiddos at home!  Thanksgiving was incredible spent with a hubby that had the day off (big deal)!  We were with his family this year and his momma makes a mean meal.  Friday C, G, and I were sicker than dogs and we spent most the day on the couch watching Christmas movies and playing Supper Mario.   Saturday I felt much better and headed out with my Momma B* to get some Christmas shopping in before heading to TANGLED with the ENTIRE family.  (Must Must see movie!)  Then to top it all off I woke up to this winter wonderland which is the perfect kick off to begin the Christmas season.

With no further ado...
a holiday 
{crave}

Williams-Sonoma Essential Oils Fragrance Diffuser, Winter Forest



Product description:  Here's a new way to enjoy one of our most popular holiday scents throughout the winter months. Our natural diffuser reeds produce a light, delicate fragrance drawn from pure essential oils of botanicals. Just place the reeds in the glass bottle (included) to gently disperse the oil's aroma into the air. A customer favorite, this invigorating collection mingles the clean scent of pine with cedar wood, cinnamon, patchouli, thyme and citrus. Scented with premium-quality essential oils sourced from around the world, all of the products are biodegradable and none are tested on animals.

Price:  $24.50
Where can I get it at?  

What does b* say?
I should have asked Mr. Ace to write this one.  This is one of must haves for the holidays.  A home that smells like evergreen whether you have a real or faux tree.  It is exactly what the description states: light and delicate.  Not overwhelming and the bottle is simple which I like.  Oh and if you are looking for an early Christmas gift... I suggest this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails