11.22.2010

My Monday Gift To You!

30% only today at Gap.com
enter MONDAY30 at check out

{rave}
The perfect holiday party starter
The perfect counterpoint to the season's chunky sweaters: a sequin skirt in a wear-with-everything silhouette.

Price $49.50
where can I get it?

What does b* say?
You will absolutely see me in this at many holiday parties! Paired with a cami, cardigan and flats... darling!

{rave}
Great basic with some flare
The Dolman Dress

A ruffle neckline and dolman sleeves give this silky dress dimension and texture.
Price $69.50
where can I get it?

Paired with this...
Skinny Metallic Ruffle Belt
Dare to dazzle with our skinny metallic belt that pops with a ruffle trim.
Price $24.50
where can I get it?

and...
Heavy Opaque Tights



Extra thick soft and comfortable nylon tights.
Price $14.50
where can I get it?

And...
Color Glitter Ballet Flats
A dazzling ballet flat in an exciting coat of glitter because every girl deserves to feel glamorous.
Price $49.50
Where can I get it at


And I would add the SEQUIN ZIP JACKET (when it become available)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails