11.30.2010

Lips Dry and Cracked?

{crave}
I got a text from my sis-in-law last night that said...  "Dude, you should blog about some moisturizing lip care.  This weather is killing my lips."  Thanks sis for the great idea... hopes this helps...
You can blame the weather and dehydration. 
So... 
#1 Drink tons of H2O


#2  Apply this 
|
|
\/

Product description: Temporarily protects and helps relieve chapped or cracked lips. Helps protect lips from the drying effects of wind and cold weather.

Price: $7.00
Where can you get it?  

What does b* say?
This was first introduced to me by my other sister in law 6 years ago.  It has been a winter must have ever since.  It is soft, goes on smooth, and gives a perfect sheen!  I have spent more on products and less on others and have found this to be the absolute best.  

Mr. Ace gets mega chapped lips seeing as he is shoveling snow almost every day in the winter.  He is very picky when it comes to his lips and doesn't like any sheen so this is his preference.  




Product description:  Temporarily protects and helps relieve chapped or cracked lips.

Price: 9.00
where can I get it at?

Need a Stocking Stuffer Idea???
Love this!
Kiehl's Lip Balm Set
Our #1 bestseller has been soothing and protecting lips since 1969. $29.00 ($36.00 value) includes Lip Balm #1 in 4 flavors Cranberry, Mango, Vanilla, and Coconut (each .5 oz.).

Price $29.00
where can I get it?

Santa I have been really good... Please put this in my stocking!



1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails