11.04.2010

A Fall "DREAM" Cardigan

{crave}
My cold bones crave this yummy sweater!
Dream open shawl cardigan
Product description: Easy and effortless, this wear-anywhere cardigan is crafted in our beyond soft dream yarn (feels like a dream, fits like a dream, hence the name), and boasts wide ribbed detailing along the collar, placket and hem. Two front pockets will keep hands toasty. Wool/nylon/cashmere in a 5-gauge knit. Open shawl collar. Long sleeves. Hits below hip. Import. Hand wash.

Price: $118.00
Where can I get it?

What does b* say?
I think this is a great fall Basic.  Warm and chunky.  Would look great with a camisole, leggins, and some knee boots (such as Fryes).  I love the length and although it is pricey I always say spend on basics save on fads!

2 comments:

  1. Hi there,

    you have a very cool looking blog, and I just wanted to leave you a comment. So anyway, I just wanted to see if you would visit my blog. And if you follow me, I will follow you... :)

    Jesse

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails