10.31.2010

My ALL Time Favorite Fragrance

{fav]
Friends... if I could only have one 
THIS WOULD BE IT
and I am sharing this today because it is my Birthday and unfortunately I am out.
So this is mainly a hint to Mr. Ace

Alien by Thierry Mugler
Product description: An elixir of absolute femininity coming from a different world. A new olfactory imagination. A vibrant, mysterious and solar scent.

Price $58.00

Where can I get it?
Any Major department store or Amazon

what does b* say?
Like I said if I could only have one this would be it.  I have many and choose them to go with my daily mood, but this is an all occasion fabulous scent.  It is a must try, no lie.  Sweet and sassy.  I get compliments often and am asked time and time again what I am wearing.  Thanks Bri for the introduction to it!


3 comments:

  1. Hope your birthday was a ball! Love you.

    Randy was the official discoverer of Alien ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK i have been dying to find a great new perfume!! I'm excited to try it!! Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been wanting to try a new perfume as well!! I'll have to check it out!! Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails