10.28.2010

Halloween, Halloween, Lot's of fun on Halloween!

{crave}

So I usually don't channel my inner dark side around Halloween, but after finding these lovelies I cannot help it!
My finger are craving this goodness



Price: $12.50+
Where can I get it?

What does b* say?
I think these little mini bottles are just what the witchies ordered.  Great colors.  And the mini bottles are darling!



{crave}

My eyes think they NEED these!
And They DO!



 Kohl Eye Liner


Line, define and shade your eyes with Bobbi’s NEW Kohl Eye Liner. This silky-smooth formula delivers dense, even and blendable pigment, so lining your lids superclose

Jet Black
This color is a limited edition
Price: $20.00
Where can I get it?



  

Sparkle Eye Shadow

Bobbi’s grown-up take on glitter. This lightweight formula lights up eyes with a combination of shimmering pearls and fine glitter. Thanks to its creamy, translucent base, it glides on smoothly and won’t crease or travel south.

Now available in Limited Edition shades including: Black & Black Velvet, part of Bobbi's New Black Velvet Collection.

Price: $24.00
Where can I get it?



Metallic Long-Wear Cream Shadow

Luxe metallics for eyes. Our award-winning formula-infused with sparkle. For a sheer effect, blend on lids with your fingers. For a more dramatic look, add another layer

Price: $22.00
Where can I get it?


 















No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails